By Bashar Katirji MD FACP
* Publisher: Mosby
* Number Of Pages: 432
* Publication Date: 2007-08-02
* ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0323028993
* ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780323028998
The only case-based guide to electromyography- back in a fully revised and updated New Edition! This practical resource examines how to approach, diagnose, and manage the most commonly encoun-tered disorders in the EMG laboratory. Based on actual cases, it correlates patient history, physical exam, EMG findings, relevant anatomy, treatment, and follow-up to help readers sharpen their clinical problem-solving skills. New cases have been added, and every case includes the latest advances in knowledge and technique.
* Features study questions, answers, and clinical discussions of how experts manage cases to help readers work through the problems presented.
* Summarizes the results of nerve conduction studies and EMG data with standardized tables.
* Includes more than 200 relevant imaging studies and anatomic figures.
* Makes information easy to find with a uniform chapter organization.
* Offers a consistent approach to electromyography based on Dr. Katirji's broad knowledge and clinical experience.
* 7 new case studies, including Hereditary Neuropathy with Liability to Pressure Palsy, Ischemic Monomelic Neuropathy, and Myotonic Dystrophy.
* Three new chapters on Nerve Conduction Studies, Needle EMG Examination, and Specialized Procedures.
* Many new and revised figures that clarify complex information.
PDF 14 MB
DESCARGALO EN EL SIGUIENTE LINK: